Last Updated on January 8, 2023
Looking for a logo to represent your metal band? Got zero design knowledge but you still need a matching logo for your band?
Well, I have the solution for you!
In this article I would share with you the best black metal logo generators online, and how you can use them to produce an awesome logo today.
What are the best black metal logo generators?
Here is my list of the top black metal logo generators:
If your black metal band has a very peculiar and specific vision and the logo-making tools don’t provide you the ability to achieve it, then the best option is to commission talented artists to do the job.
Fiverr houses artists of various types at very affordable rates, and allows processes through which you can reach the desired result accurately. A
This artist from Italy has made some of the most creative black metal logos, and is one of the most favorite black metal logo artists on
How to get black metal logos on
- Step 1: Go to
Fiverr.com and search for black metal logo services.
- Step 2: Look for the artist whose style fits the kind of logo design you want.
- Step 3: Pick the package that fits your demands and begin dealing.
- Step 4: Engage in conversation with the artist to provide them further details of what you want and seek updates on the progress from them.
- Step 5: And finally, receive the completed product. And in case some tweaking is needed, request a revision.
Pros of using
Fiverr for your black metal logo:
- It’s the cheapest option available.
- A completely original black metal logo can be made instead of merging aspects of existing templates.
- Many options to look from when it comes to artistic style.
Who Are the Best Black Metal Logo Artists?
Suppose you don’t want to go through the hassle of comparing and contrasting thousands of artists to find the right one for your project.
In that case, you’re in luck as we’ve done the legwork for you and made a recommendation of the best artist who, based on my experience, we believe is capable of handling your project.
Below you’ll find the top artists on
2. Rancidlogos – Seasoned Black Metal Artist With
Fiverr’s Choice Badge
Rancid is a professional graphic designer as well as a huge fan of the black metal genre, which gives him an edge over other sellers on the platform as he truly understands the aesthetic of the art, making him truly worthy of the
He’s able to use his knowledge as a fan and creativity as an artist to whip up something spectacular. He doesn’t only create logos for bands but also for clothing lines in case you want to commission one for your band.
His price ranges from $25 to $55 and guarantees a quick turnaround of 2 to 5 days, depending on the package ordered.
Looking for a seasoned black metal fan/ artist? Send Rancid a message.
3. Ayyarametallogo – Black Metal Logo Expert With Premium Pricing
Ayyara is a creative artist from Indonesia that offers to create custom brutal death metal logos for bands. His arts are 100% originally hand-drawn, which he shares for confirmation before entering the digital process.
His price ranges from $30 to $60 and guarantees delivery in 3 to 10 days, depending on the package ordered. Ayyara is always true to the client’s concept and will always leave his clients satisfied, as evidenced by his 70+ positive reviews.
Looking for a professionally made black metal logo? Reach out Ayyara.
4. Hungrytukik – Most Affordable Black Metal Band Logo Generator
Tukik is a level two graphics designer with over 100+ positive reviews. He offers the most affordable black metal logo commission on the platform at the rate of $5 and also guarantees a quick turnaround of time of one day whilst providing quality art. Just how cool is that?!
If you’re on a strict budget and looking for a black, slam, death metal logo, then Tukik is your go-to pro. Looking for a budget-friendly commission? Send Tukik a message.
If you want to create a black metal logo easily and very fast, go for Brandcrowd.
The process prior to the editing is rapid, and great options can be found. All you need to do is enter your black metal band’s name, and choose from the large list of symbols to place on the logo. The editor also provides detailed customization options, and the ability to add more symbols and shapes.
How to make a logo via the Brandcrowd logo maker:
- Step 1: Go to Brandcrowd.com.
- Step 2: Enter your black metal band’s name in the text box.
- Step 3: Pick from the generated designs, or search for specific symbols.
- Step 4: After picking a design, you can either download one of the generated designs, or edit them.
- Step 5: Add, edit and color in the editor, and then proceed to buy and save the logo image.
Pros of using Brandcrowd.com for making your black metal logo:
- A large quantity of generated logos.
- The most affordable black metal logo creating tool on the list.
- Easy to use. Your logo can be finished within a few minutes.
Another great option for easy logo-making online would be the logo maker of Placeit. If you’re open to more random generations and want your logo creation process to be an easier one, Placeit is the better choice.
All you need to do is to write down your black metal band name, enter a tagline, select the industry (music in this case), and then pick a symbol from a large list of generated symbols, from which you can search specifically as well.
How to make a black metal band logo with Placeit.net:
- Step 1: Go to the Placeit logo maker page.
- Step 2: Write down your black metal band’s name.
- Step 3: Pick an industry.
- Step 4: Pick a graphic/icon for your logo from the list, or search for other graphics on the tool.
- Step 5: Pick one from the several generated logo designs.
- Step 6: Adjust the logo positioning in the editor and add more graphics, as well as change the colors and font styles.
- Step 6: Click the download button to buy and save the logo.
Pros of using Placeit.net for making your black metal logo:
- The process of logo-making is very easy.
- The editor allows flexible editing of the logo.
- The graphic search tool allows a large number of icons to pick from.
What Is the Font Metal Bands Use?
There are many typefaces to choose from, but in order to capture the genuine essence of black, death metal in conjunction with the client’s ideas/concept, most artists employ a technique known as “Typehand Lettering,” in which they hand draw the letters to fit the style.
How Do You Make a Black Metal Logo?
Depending on the desired result, you have several ways of creating a black metal logo. With basic Photoshop skills and a concise idea, you can create one for yourself via Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
However, to rid yourself of all the stress, you can simply hire an artist to do all the work for you; and there’s no better marketplace to look at than Fiverr.
If you’re not familiar with