Last Updated on December 3, 2022
Bookkeeping is a profession as old as time. The first recorded document of bookkeeping was found in Iran and is dated as far as 300 BC.
Moving back to the present, bookkeeping is a very well sought after profession, with countless classes and online courses teaching people all over the world.
Bookkeepers.com is one of the most prominent bookkeeping courses currently and it definitely has a loyal and vocal loyal users base. But is it legit?
Let’s find out and a lot more in my full honest review!
Is Bookkeepers.com Legit?
If you’ve been searching for an online course that will teach you the basics of bookkeeping, you’ve probably come across bookkeepers.com.
It’s certainly tempting to join the course, but what should you look for?
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- To start with, bookkeeper courses are not meant to be easy. You will likely need to do some reading before you can fully understand the course.
- Bookkeeping is a profitable business opportunity. The costs of starting and operating a bookkeeping business are low, and you can earn a considerable income. Once you’ve gained experience, you’ll be able to command higher rates.
- Another thing to check is the school’s credentials. The company has been around for five years, and its CEO is Ben Robinson. Its address is 1712 Pioneer Ave, Ste 622, Cheyenne, WY 82001. It has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, but it’s not accredited.
- You’ll need to apply for certification, which can be costly. The Bookkeeper Business Academy offers a free workshop, which is a good place to learn the basics.
- It gives you access to the first three-course videos, which can give you a good sense to whether this course is for you or not.
Bookkeeper Business Launch is a legitimate bookkeeping training course.
Unlike other online business courses, it doesn’t promise you a specific number of clients in a short period of time. And the course definitely requires a great deal of work on your part.
It won’t make you rich overnight, and you won’t get your first client the moment you complete the first unit. This is important recognition and I am glad the course acknowledge those facts openly.
How Much Does Bookkeepers.com Cost?
Bookkeeper.com is a popular online bookkeeping course with a variety of benefits. Unlike many other bookkeeping services, it does not require you to hire an expensive staff to do your books.
You may be wondering how much Bookkeeper.com cost. The cost of the course is determined by the features that you need.
Bookkeepers.com Launch Review
In addition to video lessons, we also learned about downloadable resources and exercises.
The course is clearly laid out, with Ben Ross and his team clearly explaining each concept step-by-step. We also appreciated the fact that the course included exercises that reinforced my learning.
The main complaints of Bookkeeper Business Launch revolve around the amount of work required. Many courses that claim to make you rich overnight require years of classes and often are off-topic.
The program removes these problems by eliminating a large amount of information that is not directly related to bookkeeping.
This enables you to jumpstart your career sooner and learn more efficiently. The course is self-paced, so even those with little or no experience in bookkeeping can benefit from it.
The Bookkeeper Launch has many benefits, including one-on-one interaction with an experienced bookkeeper, access to a community, and a vast virtual library of resources. The best part? Future updates are included at no cost.
As a bonus, Bookkeeper Launch is extremely easy to use, even for non-tech savvy individuals. It’s easy to use, too, as the website is easy to navigate and organized in a logical fashion.